Saturday, April 28, 2007

The best boy in the whole world



Today is the birthday of my oldest nephew, Walton. Happy Birthday Walton!

I am so proud of Walton. I am probably the proudest uncle in the world. Instead of just listing all of the things that make Walton so special, I am going to tell a few stories about him.

Walton loves to take care of peolpe. The other day, his Grandaddy was feeling sick. As Grandaddy left Walton's house, Walton ran out of the room, quickly returning with a bottle of Tylenol. Walton wanted to make sure that Grandaddy had medicine so that he could feel better.

Walton loves to play with trains. He is a trainiac! This was planned. Uncle Shua gave Walton a train on his very first Christmas. Now Walton's favorite trains are those from the Thomas the Train collection. Below is a picture of Gordon, Walton's favorite engine.



Walton is a great big brother. He has a little siter, Neva, and a little brother, Graham. Below is a picture of Walton, Neva, and Graham. Walton loves to teach Neva and Graham new things. Neva loves to try to do everything that Walton does. Sometimes she likes to say, "Walton can't do this" before performing some type of trick. She is a funny girl. Graham has a great example in his big brother Walton. I can't wait to see these two boys together as they grow older.



Walton is a hard worker. He is always helping his parents and grandparents with their projects. Walton loves to help his Daddy and is very skilled using tools. He can use a pressure washer, shop vac, cordless drill, and even helps his Mama vacuum the house. He also takes very good pictures with the camera. Walton took the picture below at Christmastime. Look how Neva is hiding.



Walton is becoming quite an athlete. He can run very fast and is also a good jumper and can hit a baseball pretty good. He is working on flying, which is a good quality for any developing superhero. Below is a picture of Walton practicing in the pool.



Walton is a very smart boy and is about to finish his first year of school. He is always learning knew things and pretty soon will be smarter than his Uncle Shua. One thing I know he will never forget is the first thing I taught him to say. I would say "Who loves you?" to which he would respond "SHUA!" I would then say "How much?" and Walton would say "Thiiiiiiiiiis much!" while spreading his arms out as wide as they go. I would then ask "How come?" and Walton would state the obvious fact, "Becaus I'm the best boy in the world!"



You are the best boy in the world, Walton. I love you so much and I miss you lots and lots. I am so pround of you and I can't wait to see you again. Have a wonderful birthday!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger gigimom said...

It takes one to know one!

I love you!
as always,
Mom

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Shua!
I love you!
I love playing trains with you!
I love Shua!
I miss Shua!
I love Shua so much!
I love playing trucks with Shua.
I really love playing cars with you!
I jusy love playing with you!
I love to help Shua!
I pray for Shua!
I love Shua ooooooooooo much!
I love praying with you!
Bye bye Shua!
I love Shua!
Walton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home