Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today, February 28th, is my parents' 31st wedding anniversary. Congratulations Mom and Dad! It is March 1st on the East Coast, but here in super warm Monterrey it is still the 28th! I really wish I could have been there to celebrate tonight with the family as they had an excellent dinner at the same restaurant where my Dad took my Mom on their first date.



I just want to say thank you to my parents for how much they love me and for the great job they did raising me and my sister. They have always been great examples of God's love and I appreciate everything they have taught me. Their love for one another is inspiring and I pray that one day I will have a marriage as successful as theirs. Again, Congratulations Mom and Dad! Here's to atleast 31 more!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger amilsa said...

Hey Josh-
I'm praying about studying abroad in Monterrey next year, and while doing some research I found your blog. I've enjoyed reading through the archives, and hearing first-hand about what the city is like. I was wondering if we could get in touch by email so that I can ask you some questions?

Thanks,
Amy
rockie1004 AT gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home