Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pictures from the beach

About three weeks ago I had some meetings in southern Mexico with the other missionaries on my team. We had a great time working together, talking about what God has been doing, and making plans for the future. We worked most mornings and a few nights, and spend our afternoons enjoying the great beaches. I wanted to share some of the pictures I have from the trip.

This is our team that is working across Mexico to reach university students with the love of Jesus. We are currently living in Monterrey, Puebla, Querétaro, and Guadalajara. In this picture, we are on the beach in Ixtapa, behind an fish that Nolan and I made in the sand. If you read the top, it says "JESUS."



Below is a picture of me with a big swordfish on the dock at Zihuatanejo. If you think that one is big, you should have seen the one that got away!



This is a picture of me and my favorite person in Acapulco, Ms. Vicky. I stayed in her house and I can say she is a wonderful hostess, as well as an awesome Christian sister. I am looking forward to my next trip to Acapulco.



This last shot is me with the sun setting over the Pacific in the background. I was waiting to watch the famous Acapulco cliff divers, who have been performing their amazing dives for over 70 years. I got to see a pretty good sunset while I waited.



It was an excellent trip and I returned refreshed and excited about getting back to work. Since I have been back things have been busy, which is always good. Please continue to pray for the students here at Tec de Monterrey, that their eyes and hearts would be opened to the all-satisfying God that relentlessly pursues us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home