Friday, June 30, 2006

Busy, busy summer

I just returned to Monterrey after a very busy week in the central part of the country. I spent a few days in the state of Guanajuato helping out at a church and school out in the country, and I also got to spend some time in the wonderful town of Querétaro with all my good friends there. Below is a picture of Javier, me, Juan Carlos and Nolan.



Today begins what is sure to be a very fun and productive, yet very crazy month. This evening I will welcome a volunteer group from Kentucky. They will be here working until next Friday. The day after they leave I will receive another group from Texas, who will be working in Monterrey for a week. When they leave, Nolan and I will be heading on a cross-country business trip in which we will hit four cities and cover about one quarter of Mexico in a week. After that I will be in Leon for our annual company meeting. When I return from Leon I will have a few days to prepare before the fall semester begins and I start taking some Spanish classes. It is going to be crazy but good. Please lift up all of the things going on this month, asking that God will be glorified in all that we do.

Dios les bendiga!

5 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

Praying for you bud...Nolan too

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

You sure do fit right in there. I love Guanajuato! It is such a beautiful place. Keep up the good work and enjoy it!

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to post something new like none other...just sayin is all.

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,
I follow your progress and I am very impressed with what you are doing. I'm sure God is very proud of you. I enjoyed working with you--you were always a real good guy. Retirement has been good to me--every day is a blessing. Still trying to keep in touch with Rhonda and the rest of my friends.
Good luck to you.
Joyce Charlton

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Many thanks to those of you who have kept checking on me over the course of this summer. It has been crazy, but I am back. Thank you to all who have been praying. Steph, thanks for letting me know that my to-do list is even longer, and Joyce, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I will start posting again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home