Monday, February 13, 2006

View from the roof.



This is me on the roof of my apartment building. The building has four floors, and I live on the second. The view out my windows is similar, just a little lower. In the first picture, the two odd-shaped buildings are science buildings on the Tec campus. The mountains in the background are called El Cerro de la Silla, due to the saddle shape of the peaks. About three weeks ago I climbed the far left peak that is visible between the two buildings. Next month I am going to climb the tallest peak that forms the left side of the saddle.

The second picture shows the front entrance to the Tec campus. The location of my apartment could not be any better, as I simply walk out my door, down the steps, and across the street to get to the gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home