Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm back.

I am sorry for the long delay from posting, and hope I will be able to update much more frequently in the future. The last two weeks have flown by. In early February, I finally was able to get into my new apartment, and I spend several days cleaning and painting in preparation for a Super Bowl party I had last Sunday. I still have a lot of things I would like to do here in the apartment, but it is coming along very nicely.

This week, I was blessed to have two bags arrive at the airport with some books, shoes, and clothes. As I am still trying to figure out my best option for washing clothes, it was great to get some clean ones in my bags. I also received my Spanish language materials, and so I am looking forward to spending more time studying.

I have been fortunate to make several new friends this week, and a couple of them were due to a flag football game. I have been invited to play on a couple of teams, so I can't wait to use one of my favorite activities as a means to build relationships.

Many of you have asked that I post pictures on the blog, and I have actually been attempting to do so. Hopefully I am able to get some up tonight. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home