Monday, February 13, 2006



The first photo is in my bathroom. For those of you that share my love of fine paper products, you will appreciate that I am determined to never run out. On the left is a roll of Bounty paper towels, the "quicker picker-upper." I honestly don't know how people survived before the Bounty towel. On the right are a couple rolls of Cottenelle. It's not my preferred brand, just the best available. I am still looking for a place where I can buy some Quilted Northern.

The bottom picture is some delicious chicken stir-fry that I made on Saturday night. It was so good I had the leftovers on Sunday night. This was the first time I cooked in the new apartment. All I have is a stove (no oven), so I am somewhat limited in my options. I do have a nice microwave, so I will get by. By the way, if you are admiring my silverware and dishes, they can be found at the local Super Wal-Mart.

5 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

Looks like these two pictures are before and after

Praying for you man.

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro!!!!! did you think I forgot about you?..that is sure notthe case.....!!! been praying for you daily and am so excited to see and read all that is going on.. i will now be a daily visitor! some ladies here at church would like your address so they can write you! i know i know..I didnt think people still did that either!..lol keep me up! have you been to the church website??? you can watch the services on there!!!!! www.florencechurchonline.org

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro, I changed my e-mail address here at the house. It's now jmos21@insightbb.com. :) Just something I have done in the past week.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh- I love that story about the bus ride a few weeks ago. I hope to come visit you someday there.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh- as far as the paper products- TMI, man, TMI!! :-))

I'm just glad you have it available!

Marc Bell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home