Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

This post is specifically for my three favorite people in the world: my nephew Walton, my neice Neva, and my baby nephew Graham. If you want to read along, that's fine, but this is for the ones who call me Uncle Shua. Since I am in Mexico, and you are in Kentucky, we are going to have the first ever Online Easter Egg Hunt. I remember how much fun we had last year hunting for eggs, and I think we can have even more fun this year. Below is a picture of Walton and Shua after last year's hunt.



Shua has made 24 eggs this year. There are 8 blue eggs for Walton, 8 red eggs for Neva, and 8 green eggs for Graham. Walton and Neva need to help Graham find his eggs since he is little and doesn't know what green is. Below is a picture of all of the eggs.



Three eggs are hiding in each picture. (You can click on the picture to see a larger version.) There will be a red egg for Neva, a blue egg for Walton, and a green egg for Graham. (Have you read that Dr. Seuss book Green Eggs for Graham?) Okay, let's get started! I think there are 3 eggs hiding by Shua's keyboard! Can you find the eggs?



Good job! I think those were 3 dinosaur eggs. Can you see the spots on them? Okay, now we need to go check the bathroom. I think there are three eggs hiding near Shua's sink. Can you help me find them?



That was great! Bob the Builder could not have done it any better! Now we need to find the three eggs that are hiding on the table. Can you find them?



Did you see all the little crosses on the eggs? That is to remind us that Easter is all about Jesus! Okay, those eggs were kind of easy to see, but I think this next group is going to be tougher. Can you help Shua find the eggs that are hiding in the printer?



Wow, great job! I think you deserve an Easter cookie after that one. I wish I was in Kentucky to eat some of those awesome Easter cookies that Gigi always makes! Okay, are you ready for another one? Can you help Shua find the eggs that are hiding on the patio?



Good job! I really like those eggs. They look like they are cracked, but they're not. Okay, lets see if we can find some more. I think there are some eggs hiding near the TV! Can you find them?



Wow, I can't believe how fast you are finding all of these eggs. Great job! Okay, we still have a few more that are out there hiding. I think I saw some over by Shua's bookbag! Let's check it out.



How did those eggs get in my bag? I am going to have to keep it zipped up from now on! I think I just heard something in the refrigerator. We better go check it to see if we can find some more eggs!



Those eggs were tought to find, especially the blue one! You are doing great! There are only three more eggs out there. Were are they? I think you are going to have to ask Shua!



Hey, Uncle Shua is crazy! It might be the water down here in Mexico. :-) Well, you have found all of the eggs. Thank you so much for your help! I love you so much and I miss you really bad. I am glad we got to hunt for Easter eggs together today. I can't wait until I get to see you guys again. Have a wonderful Easter, and don't forget that it is all about Jesus! I love you!

8 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whattup walton! i really enjoyed the blog man. you are truely the greatest uncle man.
hope you have a great easter!
catch ya later buddy.

rich-y rich!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eres el mejor tio del mundo! After this you should really be "Uncle of the year" or something along those lines...I really enjoyed this blog Mr. Walton. Hope you have a blessed week.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger BeeJ said...

Josh... that has got to be the most precious thing I have ever seen. And for once, I'm not being sarcastic. Your niece and nephews are truly blessed to have you for an uncle.

I hope everything is going just awesomely great down there. You are still in my prayers. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

~B.J.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I just laughed out loud...thought I'd let you know. Later - Steph D.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

I want an Uncle Shua. That is why we love you...well just one reason.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Arnold, that is so sweet! hey you need to make it farther down here, Amy and I were think about a renovation party for mi departamento the week b4 AGM with all of us Jman peeps, que piensas?

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea with the egg hunt- I might have to steal that idea next year when mi sobrina can understand!

I will second Heather on the week before AMFM (what we call AGM here) to have a renovation fiesta (it needs it- I was there)... Puebla 06!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Okay JourneyGals, I will check my schedule about the renovation party. I hate to be a follower, but if Nolan goes, I go. You can't beat time with Nolan, as many little senoritas are finding out. Seriously, if I can make it, it sounds like a fun time. The only problem is that I have volunteer groups here through Thursday, July 13th. I don't know when the AMFM meeting is, but if I can fit it in before that, I will try to do it. Puebla is a long haul from up here. Will the IMB pay for that overnight bus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home